Imaginary Brazilian Revolution

Brazil is a state of carefree serenity. Brazil is attained by forsaking sanity.

Return . . . I will . . . to old . . . Brazil.

Monday, April 03, 2006

A Call to Action

Tyler has officially taken over as the sole administrator of "Imaginary Brazilian Revolution." Without my efforts recently, this blog would be obsolete. At least we have the mental explorations of a madman to keep us afloat, unreciprocated as they might be.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! POST NEW STUFF ALREADY! If you can't make time for imaginary brazil's, what can you make time for? We're a family! Where's the communication? Let's do this! Enlighten me!

1 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 8:45 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Sorry, man. I was at another blog: www.kulturblog.com. Yes, I'm cheating on Imaginary Brazil. I wrote three posts over there last week.

It's a cool place. You should check it out. I posted a review of the new Loose Fur album and a review of the Magnolia Electric Co./Destroyer concert I went to last week. Oh. And I also did some American Idol prognostication. I know, I suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home